Fashion Sewing Cabinets of America
Fashion Sewing Cabinets of America (FSC) has been designing, manufacturing and selling fine sewing and craft furniture for over 48 years. Our production facilities are located in the USA in Orem, Utah about 40 miles south of Salt Lake City.
FSC has a tradition of providing customers with innovative design, classic looks, and quality craftsmanship. We were first to introduce an adjustable “lift” for free-arm use...the first to introduce an “insert system” to accommodate all brands of machines...and we are first to introduce “contoured corners” for a softer, snag-free look... We think our features will provide benefits that will be appreciated every time you use a FSC product.
Today our sewing furniture, with our new Insert System II, is designed to accommodate today’s larger sewing, serging, and embroidery machines including Bernina, Baby Lock, Janome, Pfaff, Sears Kenmore, Viking and more.
- Best Value: With the highest grade materials and quality construction, we give you more for your dollar.
- Quality Materials: Our premium oak and alder cabinet doors and drawer fronts are real oak or alder and the rest are raised panel or state of the art contour laminate as noted. Sewing surfaces are High Pressure Laminate, Contour Laminate, or Melamine. Laminates are C.A.R.B. compliant for formaldehyde.
- Made in the USA: We have been manufacturing furniture for over 48 years.
- Most Innovative: We were first with an open arm adjustable lift, first to use an "Insert" to adapt to different sewing machines, the first to implement "Contour Laminate" surfaces for sewing, among other notables (see Features & Options). Compare us to the competition.
- Broadest Line of Sewing Furniture: We manufacture High Line Sewing Cabinets to Economy Sewing Tables and Component Sewing Furniture systems.
Many of our Models include these Exclusive features;
- Electric Lift - Our rack and pinion drive lets you adjust the height of your machine from the comfort of your chair. No need for any heavy lifting or pushing to raise and lower the machine. Just push a button and the lift does the rest!
- Auto-Stop Electric Lift - An optional feature that makes our electric lift even better. Set the flatbed position and never search for that "just-right" position for your insert again. Purchasing this option with your lift extends the warranty on the lift to five years.
- Rounded-Contoured Corners - Scratch and Chip- Resistant corners help avoid the "snagging and catching" of fabric and add a fresh and up-dated look in design.
- Clear, Plastic Storage Containers - let you store all kinds of accessories while allowing you to "see" where they are!
- Auto Leaf Support - lends additional strength to the left leaf when it is folded out. The sliding support bar to the leaf comes out "automatically" so it is always there when you need it.
Other great features include;
- Lots of storage and work space
- Machine is positioned so the needle is right in front of you...
- Scratch and Chip-resistant Laminate surfaces including corners
- Optional add-on’s for additional needs such as quilt leafs, ironing boards and additional storage bins
- Drawer Glides that are smooth to operate
- Piano Hinge - for maximum strength and support on most models with doors
- Popular colors - English Oak, Honey Oak and Cherry Oak stains, White, Rustic Maple and Swiss Chocolate laminates.
When you buy a Fashion Sewing Cabinets product, you are buying a tradition of quality backed up by our Limited Life Time Warranty which covers all major components of our furniture.
- www.FabricDisplaysUnlimited.com makes mobile display shelves for displaying various types of sewing fabrics or other fabric.
- Contract Manufacturing of Wood Products and some Metal Products is possible due to our high throughput machinery and in-house machine shop.